Monday, January 24, 2011

setting up a blog is a little more challenging then I thought..

You know... I've always wanted to blog and never knew how. I always heard Calea (my best friend, if you don't know her and you are a freakishly hot male I can hook you up!) talk about it and it's always been so entertaining to listen to her blab about how amazing blogging is!! So I decided I'd join the business, try something new, take a leap of faith and GO FOR IT! hahaha How entertaining blogging is.. man.. just writing to yourself not knowing if anyone reads this.. (who would want to read about my stupid blogging experience) bloggers obviously have lives don't they? They don't just sit at the computer talking to themselves, that would be be the definition of INSANE am I right? ... hahaha ;) I never knew making fun of bloggers would be so entertaining! hahaha I'm just kidding all you entertaining bloggers out there! You are quite hilarious and for that I truly do love you:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

life.. in my eyes.

My photo
My favorite color is green. (yes, my eyes are green!) I play soccer and it controls my LIFE... I have moments of beauty, but others say I have my own StYlE. I love seeing life in different points of view and letting my emotions out through writing. I enjoy writing lyrics and creating music. I am extremely futuristic, so writing helps me live in the present.. or past. LIfe has unexpected bumps and occasional slip and slides, but hey what would life be without those trials!! Life has no limits for me. I CAN REACH THE SKY!